August 21, 2012

Shower Part III: Friends

Four years later, my maids are here for me again. Kendrick, Kate, Lindsey and Julie threw me a Sweet Pea Garden themed shower on July 29 atop the 4th floor terrace of my condo building. 

No garden themed shower is complete without a fruit baby carriage!



The party planners.



This game had my name written all over it! Two teams of players had to don a baby belly, place a scrabble tile between the knees, shimmy from Point A to Point B, and place the tile in the jar.


 So how big do you guesstimate my belly is?



Seth named Jenna winner of the "Draw a Baby" contest.

As I opened gifts, each of the girls shared their wishes for Baby Pea.



You girls made me feel so special! A big thanks to Linds, Kendrick, Kate and Julie (You were missed)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment