October 7, 2012
I can't believe Hannah is already one month! The time has gone fast, but I love getting to know this girl more as the days go by. Here is a little bit about Hannah:
- She was born with a full head of beautifully brown hair that is now beginning to shed and lighten.
- Her eyes are grey, and everyday I go back-and-forth as to whether they will be blue or brown.
- Born at 7lbs, 6oz, Hannah now weighs 9lbs, 9oz. We like to call her "Chunky" (while it's okay to do so).
- She loves bath time.
- She hates a wet diaper and is less likely to cry if it's poopy.
- When she cries, she's either hungry, wet, or needs to burp. She's that good of a baby.
- Evenings tend to be her time to eat and poop repeatedly. Like a few times an hour.
- She doesn't like laying on her stomach. Tummy time doesn't last long.
- A smile usually means she's about to "push one out". At least we get a smile!
Posted by Becca at 10:55 PM