January 30, 2013

All Worth It

Getting up 30-45 minutes earlier before work every morning means I get to spend our first waking moments together.  
Worth it.


Feeding you for hours each day reminds me to slow down and spend time with you. 
Worth it.


Lengthening my commute by 20 minutes each work day is okay because I get to be with you longer and see you sooner. 
Worth it.


Crying over touching commercials and stories about babies/children happens more often affirms in me the sanctity and preciousness of life. 
Worth it.


Getting spit up in my hair and drool on my face makes me to laugh at what seems unlaughable . 

Worth it.


Taking breaks at work to pump express milk lends me the knowledge that I'm helping protect you from illness and allergies, and may even be boosting your IQ (not to mention help me lose the baby wight). 
Worth it.









No comments:

Post a Comment