December 3, 2012

Our Chatter Box at 3M

Month three has been a lot like two, just more of it. More smiles, more "talking," and more chunkiness (now 13lbs). And bonus: Hannah's now sleeping 10 hours at night!

If I were to ask you what animal you think Hannah looks like, what would you say? I asked Seth this same question a few weeks ago with one in mind. Seth replied, "a mouse." That's the animal I had in mind exactly. So she's our little mouse.

Enjoy some pictures of Hannah this month!
Hangin' by the campfire
Our little Hannah Bear
A special visit with Grandma
A throw back from when I was a baby
Being so stinkin' cute at bath time


On another note, I'm beginning to get antsy to move. Before pregnancy and during pregnancy I had no desire. I love our place, and I hate moving. But now that Hannah has nearly outgrown her portable sleeping quarters and the crib will either be set up in our dining room or bedroom, a lose-lose, I'm ready for her to have her own room and more space for our expanding demands. With Seth soon-to-be-working in Downers Grove, me working in Oak Brook and church in Naperville, our likely relocation location will be near Ogden & 355. 

No comments:

Post a Comment