June 20, 2012

Lately

I realize that is has been a few weeks since I have written, mostly because there isn't much to update. I still haven't had my first appointment with a speech therapist since I'm still waiting for a referral to go through from my primary doctor. Thankfully in this time, however, I was able to enjoy six straight nights of awesome sleep while vacationing in South Carolina with the Pietrini family. I was hopeful that this was signifying the end of my battle, but by my second night back in Palatine, I am back to struggling nights. I guess I can only conclude that vacation is my cure.

As for the little babe, she continues to remind me of her presence. While slowing movement for a short period of time last week, she has amped her kicks and flips up these past few days. The Little Pea is also taking up more residency. As a result I find that I get full quickly; a bit of a bummer (although probably for the best) when trying to enjoy as much good southern food as possible on vacation.

Here are some pics from the trip.
The Kids
The Parents
Sweet gift from Uncle Gene & Aunt Blair
Our Happy Place
Paddle Boarding in My Third Trimester
The Fam, Sans Chris
Sweet South Carolina
In the last few weeks I have also been working on a little piece for the baby's (or lack there of) room. I am part of a monthly Pinterest-inspired party group with my coworkers and this month's project was painting on canvas. So, I settled on the following color scheme and got to work. 




Needs some touching up but just about the finished product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment