December 26, 2011

I Might be Pregnant


Yesterday, Christmas Day, I took a pregnancy test in the morning and evening. The results: a faint second line. Since I wasn't convinced I was actually pregnant, I didn't mention it to Seth and took another test this morning. The result: another faint second line. 

I contemplated telling Seth today or waiting until I tested with a more definitive line, but since it was our morning to share Christmas together, I went ahead. After opening each others gifts, I told Seth I had one more thing for him. I grabbed the latest test from the bathroom, hid it from sight, and told him not to get too excited. Seth's sarcastic response, "You might be pregnant." I pulled out the test and said, "So I might be pregnant."

We hugged, we smiled and laughed. I cried. And Seth prayed over our probable little pea. We are joyful to find out we are expecting a baby of our own during the time we remember and give thanks for the birth of our Lord and Savior.

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! Thanks for sharing your sweet little moment with us! I <3 Teeny Pietrini already!

    ReplyDelete