December 28, 2011

Convinced

I'm finally convinced. It did take another positive on a third type of home pregnancy test, but I'm finally there. I just somehow couldn't believe the faint second line I received the last two days and reading article after article online saying, "Any line, no mater how faint means positive,really meant I was pregnant. And I just didn't feel pregnant - as though I should know how that feels. 





Today I am actually noticing a few minor symptoms. I'm taking more trips to the bathroom and things are starting to feel a bit tender. 

So how long do I have to wait until I get to tell family and friends? I guess technically I got to tell two people today: the BCBSIL rep and the receptionist at Women's Health First to make my first prenatal appointment (January 16). I have already planned how I am going to tell my family. I  just need a little help from Baby Elora Morrow...



No comments:

Post a Comment