May 3, 2013

Scootin' at Eight Months

We have a scooter on our hands! Hannah's hasn't quite graduated into crawling, but she finds ways to get where she needs to go.




This past month I had my first business trip since returning from maternity leave. 

Destination: Marbella, Spain
Duration: Four days

While not a long trip, Spain gave me the opportunity to test the waters for more extended future travels, and it ended up being a nice getaway. My meetings happened to take place at a beach side resort and I had my arrival afternoon and rest day to lay by the pool in sunshine and perfect temps. I was able to Skype with Seth and Hannah everyday, and before I knew it I was back on a plane to come home.



I also made it out to a futbol game!
I arrived at the condo at 7:00 PM (a.k.a Hannah's Witching Hour). Seth warned me that she was tired. But as soon as she saw me she grew happy, excited, and awake! It was a good homecoming. 

Although this particular trip was not typical, I am more confident about being away. Next up: Hamburg, Germany. But this time, it will be for 11 days!

I'll close by leaving you with this gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment